Close your eyes and imagine the most magnificent views of your life…now open! Poof, you're in the glorious land of Anchorage, AK!
Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska with much to do and even more to see. One way to take in the beauty of this city is to spend some time enjoying the wildlife. One spot in particular is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Here you can get up close and personal with Alaskan wildlife, an opportunity that not many are fortunate enough to get. Another great adventure is taking the Alyeska Resort Aerial Tramway, which will give you an unforgettable perspective of the area.
Naturally, Anchorage is a place that has numerous exploration opportunities. But, if you are looking for a more laid back approach – you can find it here too. Enjoy gorgeous spas, incredible restaurants and breathtaking walking trails. However you do Anchorage, it can't be done wrong. It's time to explore your next RN contract here.
The Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that must have special monitoring, frequently including patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a TELE RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Distributing prescribed medications and operating life measuring equipment.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.