The TELE Registered Nurse is responsible for caring for patients who need special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
ResponsibilitiesAs a TELE Nurse your duties consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Telemetry RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours