The TELE Registered Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that need special monitoring, often including patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a Telemetry Registered Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Administering medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their families regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a Telemetry RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.