Virginia is an amazing place to be where new adventures await everyday. Spend days playing in the surf or laying on the beach or get on the water and kayak among the dolphins. Go further out on a whale watching cruise. Then dry off and experience life as it was in the colonies during the revolution in Colonial Williamsburg. From history to great food and nightlife, there's no better place to be than Virginia.
History is very alive in Virgina. In addition to Colonial Williamsburg, there are many other places to see, including Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Mount Vernon has been restored to look much as it did when President Washington retired there. Don't miss Monticello the home of the author of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson. Monticello was extremely modern and innovative at the time and many of his inventions are still on display.
The Shenandoah National Park is a great place for a scenic drive, especially during the fall when the trees are bright red and gold. How about seeing it from above in a hot air balloon? Hikers can enjoy some or all of the 229 miles of the Appalachian Trail as it crosses Pennsylvania.
Norfolk has always been an important port city and it has an important Navy base. You can set sail yourself on a masted tall ship with a cruise from inside downtown Norfolk. Every city in Virgina mixes culture and history with great entertainment and dinning! RN can't go wrong in Virginia.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Stepdown RN your duties consist of:
- Creating a care plan for the patient while collaborating with other healthcare team members.
- Closely overseeing the care of the patient and make provisions to make sure they are stable.
- Preforming patient assessments (pre and post Intensive Care Unit care) and log results.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Stepdown RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.