RNSDUShawnee Mission, KS
Stepdown Nurses tend to patients who were critically ill or injured and who are on the path to recovery. Stepdown Registered Nurses help with a safe and smooth progression from the Intensive Care Unit to the general nursing floors, for both the patients and their family members.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Stepdown RN your duties include:
- Creating a plan of care for the patient while collaborating with other healthcare team members.
- Closely monitoring the care of the patient and take precautions to make certain they are stable.
- Preforming patient assessments (pre and post ICU care) and record results.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Stepdown Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours