The "Big Easy" is your next great adventure! Talk about checking off an awesome city on your travel nursing location bucket list. You'll immediately feel the electricity of the city.
From the culture, art, cuisine, music and incredible people you'll quickly realize why this city attracts so many. Let's put it this way, you'll need a lot more time than your 13 week contract to explore everything New Orleans has to offer, but you can definitely check a few things off your sight-seeing list! First and foremost, you need to explore the French Quarter. There is so much to do and see here. Especially, visiting the world famous Bourbon Street. You'll find live entertainment, restaurants and bars waiting for you. The true heart and soul of the city. If you're looking for something a little more peaceful and serene, check out Garden District. You'll view gorgeous historic homes surrounded by lush landscape and mature trees - relaxing stroll after your visit to Bourbon Street. You'll come ALIVE in New Orleans! Time to take the leap and lock in your next contract in NOLA.
The Rehab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting patients with their physical disabilities or chronic diseases. Rehab Registered Nurse help patients and their family members to develop a care plan that will assist the patient work past any boundaries and reach their full potential.
As a Rehab Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Teaching patients and their family members about disease, injuries and skills needed to care for themselves.
- Helping patients exercise and monitor their progress.
- Educating patients how to live with temporary or long-term disabilities while providing a therapeutic environment for client’s and their family.
One year of experience as a Rehab Registered Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.