On your next nursing or healthcare assignment, explore all that Fort Wayne, IN has to offer! Fort Wayne has Midwestern charm with a spice of big city attractions – it is the best of both worlds. Your next RN or allied health contract is sure to be a memorable one. Whether you love exploring the outdoors, sight-seeing or trying new restaurants – Fort Wayne, IN has something for you!
During your RN or allied health contract there a few things that you must check out, one of those being the Rivergreenway Trail. It is the perfect place for hiking, jogging, rollerblading or meditating. Take your pick on how you want to use this beautiful trail, but take it from the locals that this is a spot you'll want to visit!
One of the most top rated spots to check out in Fort Wayne is Parkview Field. This is home to the Fort Wayne TinCaps, a local minor league baseball team. The ballpark received 5 star reviews for being clean, beautiful and centrally located. While you are on assignment, check out a game or concert and see what the rave is all about!
There are numerous awesome restaurants to check out during your contract in Fort Wayne, but there is one in particular that is an absolute must! Paula's on Main Restaurant & Seafood Market is one of the most popular dining destinations in the area. Enjoy a variety of wines, martinis and incredible seafood – you'll feel like you're in Boston with this type of food!
Are you sold on Fort Wayne, IN for your next travel nursing or allied health contract?
The Rehab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting patients with their physical disabilities or chronic diseases. Rehab Registered Nurse help patients and their family members to develop a care plan that will assist the patient work past any boundaries and reach their full potential.
As a Rehab Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Teaching patients and their family members about disease, injuries and skills needed to care for themselves.
- Helping patients exercise and monitor their progress.
- Educating patients how to live with temporary or long-term disabilities while providing a therapeutic environment for client’s and their family.
One year of experience as a Rehab Registered Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed