Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The Recovery Room Nurse is responsible for the care of patients that have just went through surgery requiring anesthesia. Recovery Room Nurses take care of patients prior to being transferred to their hospital room, and play a vital role in the outcome of the procedure.
As a Recovery Room Nurse your duties include:
- Analyze the health of the patient and give medications as necessary.
- Helping patients with personal needs directly after their medical procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Watch the vitals of the patient and make sure that no complications come up.
- Take care of the patient’s post-op wounds and replace dressings as needed.
One year of experience as a Recovery Room Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.