Radiology Nurse are responsible for patients undergoing diagnostic and radiation imaging procedures. Radiology RNs must be very technologically educated and familiar with using and reading the radiology equipment.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Radiology Nurse your duties include:
- Analyzing and watch patient's vitals before, during and after procedures.
- distributing medications based on the doctor's instructions and record results.
- Giving comfort and support for patients and their families who are worried about procedures.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Radiology RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours