The Psychiatric Nurse is in charge of providing care for patients who are diagnosed with behavioral and mental illnesses.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Psychiatric Nurse your duties consist of:
- Implementing medication routines for the patient and document the results of the patient's condition.
- Educating patients and their family members about the condition of the patient and the appropriate measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Giving emotional support and companionship for the patient while following a safe, and effective treatment plan.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Psychiatric RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00