The Psychiatric Nurse is responsible for providing care for patients who are diagnosed with mental and behavioral illnesses.
As a Psychiatric Nurse your duties include:
- Planning out medication routines for the patient and log the findings of the patient’s condition.
- Educating patients and their families about the patient’s condition and the proper measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Providing emotional support and companionship for the patient while implementing a safe, but effective treatment plan.
One year of experience as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.