Ohio has alot to offer RN. It has great shopping, exciting dining and nightlife opportunities in any of it's metro areas, which include Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Akron. And although you're never far from the city in Ohio, natural beauty is found all over from the coast of Lake Erie to the waterfalls in the great state parks. For adrenaline junkies, Ohio has the best collection of roller coasters in the world and for music lovers there is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Ohio really has something for everyone!
People travel to Sandusky, Ohio from around the world to ride the roller coasters at the Cedar Point Amusement Park. Ranked by the Travel Channel as #5 on the list of the World's Best Thrill Parks. The "Top Thrill Dragster" is one of the tallest (420 ft) and fastest (120mph) coasters in the world and Cedar Point has 16 more coasters for you to ride.
Do you want to rock? Head to Cleveland and visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, learn the stories behind the music, see their instruments and other personal items of the musicians. While in Cleveland, visit the famous Agora Theater and Ballroom for great live music.
Ohio offers RN exciting entertainment, beautiful natural parks, world-ranked roller coasters and friendly people. Don't miss the chance to advance your career with an assignment in the great state of Ohio!
ResponsibilitiesAs a Psychiatric RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Implementing medication routines for the patient and document the progress of the patient's condition.
- Communicating with patients and their families about the condition of the patient and the appropriate measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Giving emotional support and companionship for patients while implementing a safe, and effective treatment plan.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.