Motor City is calling your name for your next travel nursing assignment. The city screams history and is transforming to be an awesome place to explore. Give Detroit a chance – you'll be happy you did! From the unique coffee shops to the incredible museums, Detroit will leave you in awe.
During your assignment, we highly recommend that you take some time to truly explore the area. To get the pep in your step in the morning, be sure to head over to Astro Coffee. It is located on Michigan Ave and has the coziest atmosphere. Not to mention the coffee and food options look amazing! It is a must try during your RN assignment. You'll thank us later!
Another great spot to check out is the Detroit Historical Museum. Take a stroll back in time to witness Detroit's 300 year history – explore rotating exhibits and permanent fixtures that keep people coming back for more. Why not learn a bit more about the city you are calling home during your 13 week nursing contract?!
All this exploring can leave your stomach growling. Best way to satisfy it? At the Apparatus Room of course! This 4.5 Google-rated restaurant has a unique and contemporary design with a delicious food and bar menu. Due to the fact that it is so good, you'll want to place a reservation in advance.
Detroit has a variety of things for you to do, so we encourage you to explore the area and find the best spots for you! Now go on, lock in your next RN contract here!
The Psychiatric RN is responsible for providing care for patients who are diagnosed with mental and behavioral illnesses.
As a Psychiatric Nurse your duties include:
- Creating medication routines for the patient and log the progress of the patient’s condition.
- Educating patients and their families about the patient’s condition and the appropriate measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Giving emotional support and companionship for the patient while following a safe, but effective treatment plan.
One year of experience as a Psychiatric Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.