Charleston, WV offers so much more than just great job opportunities. Imagine looking out your window to find beautiful mountain peaks and lush greenery. You can almost smell the crispness in the air, it is such an alluring place for your next contract. Let's take a walk through Charleston and explore more…
One of the best ways to immerse yourself into the city is checking out the West Virginia State Museum. Take an afternoon to explore the numerous exhibits and unique artifacts that will take you back in time. You'll leave your tour with a greater appreciation for the state.
If you are looking for a spot with gorgeous views, then you need to stretch your legs at Overlook Rock Trail located in Kanawha State Forest. Walk through the lush forest, which if you were mistaken is right out of a movie. Be sure to snap photos to remember the stunning sights.
With all this exploring you owe it to yourself to relax a bit. There's no better way than with some great food and drink. Make your way over to Pies & Pints for some cold beverages and delicious pizza. This spot is a city favorite and we're sure it'll become yours too!
Are you ready to take on Charleston?
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Intensive Care Unit RNs must have the ability to make rapid and spot on decisions while staying composed during unpredictable, traumatic events.
ICU RNs duties consist of:
- Evaluating the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Helping medical staff with procedures.
- Making sure all equipment is functioning correctly while caring for the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.