Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The postpartum Nurse is responsible for taking care of female patients who gave birth recently. Postpartum Nurse need to be able to provide emotional and physical support designed around the new mother’s specific needs.
As a Postpartum RN your responsibilities include:
- Perform various of health assessments to make certain the mother and baby are in good health and recovering properly.
- Teaching the new mother and her family on taking care of their addition and relieving any concerns by answering any and all questions they may have.
- Looking out for any signs of postpartum depression in the mothers and addressing appropriately.
One year of experience as a Postpartum Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.