RNPICULAS VEGAS, NV
A PICU RN manages the general care of children and infants who have serious medical issues that require constant monitoring. Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RNs play a necessary role in addressing any changes in the patient's condition.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN your responsibilities include
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Performing patient checks.
- Doing appropriate treatments as recommended by the doctor.
- Making sure that the patient's physical and emotional needs are satisfied.
- Giving physicals and screening for illnesses.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a PICU RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 19:00