There's no place like…Wichita, Kansas. With a population just over 390,000 people, it is the perfect mix between suburban life and Midwest charm. When you're not busy at the hospital, you'll find plenty to do to occupy your time.
If you like exploring in nature, fantastic shops and delicious restaurants this is the place for you. During your nursing contract, you must check out Botanica Wichita, you'll be in awe of the gorgeous gardens and landscape that surrounds you. Perfect place for a photo op. While you are in town, you must bring back a souvenir and there's no better spot to check out than New Market Square. This is a great outdoor mall with numerous shops and restaurants for you to try.
There is so much to Wichita, KS – time for you to explore it!
A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse oversees the general care of infants and children with serious health troubles that require constant supervision. They play a critical role in managing any changes in the patient’s condition.
As a PICU Nurse your responsibilities consist of
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Doing patient checks.
- Completing scheduled procedures as instructed by the physician.
- Making sure that the patient’s emotional and physical needs are met.
- Conducting physicals and testing for illnesses.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.