A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse oversees the general care of infants and children with serious health troubles that require constant supervision. They play a critical role in managing any changes in the patient's condition.
ResponsibilitiesAs a PICU Nurse your responsibilities consist of
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Doing patient checks.
- Completing scheduled procedures as instructed by the physician.
- Making sure that the patient's emotional and physical needs are met.
- Conducting physicals and testing for illnesses.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 19:00