The travel nurse or healthcare professional looking for scenic views and outdoor adventures would have an easy time finding it in North Dakota. The state is absolutely full of state and national parks such as Badlands National Park. This beautiful natural setting lends itself to pursuits such as hiking, biking, camping, and cross country skiing. In the Devil's Lake region, you can spend your time off from your travel contract boating, fishing, sailing or just relaxing on one of the many lakes.
If you're not the thrill-seeking type of travel nurse or healthcare professional, there are plenty of opportunities to relax and soak in some culture in North Dakota. In Fargo, you can check out the impressive Plains Art Museum, go see a horse race, or gather up your nurse friends for a sporting event or concert at the FargoDome. There are county fairs and farmers markets throughout the state where you can relax among North Dakota's notably friendly residents.
History buffs love North Dakota for the old frontier forts and trading posts which still exist throughout the state and are open to visitors. If you're looking for a beautiful place to sit back and relax on a day off, the International Peace Garden, which the US shares with Canada, contains acres of beautiful gardens for you to roam.
If you haven't considered taking up a travel contract in North Dakota, we strongly recommend it! Give PRN Healthcare a call when you're ready to get going.
A Pediatric Nurse is in charge of the care of children of all ages if they become ill. Pediatric Nurses will see various conditions and illnesses and offer care options.
As a Pediatric Nurse your duties include:
- Performing normal exams, checking and documenting vital signs.
- Administering prescribed medications and immunizations, while monitoring the patient closely.
- Communicating with parents and their family reviewing conditions and possible treatments.
- Advising the patient and their family members about healthier lifestyles and activities.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Take the Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) exam.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed