The beautiful Fox River runs northward through Appleton as it makes its way to Lake Michigan at Green Bay. Several great trails are available for hiking and biking along the Fox River and throughout Appleton and the neighboring communities. In the summer, flower beds line the roads and the sounds of birds fill the air.
High Cliff State Park is just a few minutes outside of Appleton at the north end of Lake Winnebago. It has a marina, public beach, huge playground for the kids and plenty of room to relax or have a picnic. The cliffs above the beach are great for hiking or rock climbing.
Consider Appleton or one of the other Fox Cities for the next step in your career!
ResponsibilitiesAs a PACU Registered nurse your duties consist of:
- Analyze the patient's health status and administer medications as needed.
- Assisting patients with personal needs directly after their medical procedure as they are guided back to consciousness.
- Watch the vitals of the patient and ensure that no complications arise.
- Care for the patients post-op wounds and replace bandages when needed.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.