Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse will be responsible for the daily care of patients that have just went through anesthesia during a medical procedure. PACU Nurses take care of all types of patients, from adults to children and play an important role in the patient’s recovery.
As a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Assess the patient’s health status and give medications as needed.
- Helping patients with personal needs immediately after their procedure as they are helped back to consciousness.
- Watch the patient’s vitals and make certain that no complications come up.
- Care for the patients post operation wounds and replace dressings as needed.
One year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.