Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit RN will be responsible for the care of patients that have just went through anesthesia during a procedures. PACU Registered nurses take care of a wide variety of patients, from children to adults and play an crucial role in the recovery of the patient.
As a PACU RN your duties consist of:
- Review the health of the patient and administer medications as needed.
- Assisting patients with personal needs right after their medical procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Monitor the patient’s vitals and ensure that no complications are found.
- Care for the patients surgical wounds and replace bandages as necessary.
One year of experience as a PACU Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.