South Carolina is the perfect place for RN to live the life they've always dreamed off. In the summer, South Carolina has fantastic beaches with surf, sun and sand for you to enjoy. But that's not all, there's also fantastic shopping, great food, historic sites and great outdoor fun all waiting for you in South Carolina.
Along the Eastern Atlantic Coast of South Carolina are lots of popular spots.The Grand Strand comprises 60 miles of mostly beachfront from the North and South Carolina border through the towns of Little River, Atlantic Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach and Garden City down to Pawleys Island. Along the Grand Strand are some of the best beaches in the U.S. and great eateries and other tourist attractions.
Historic Charleston is the cultural center of the deep south and is beautifully preserved almost like a living museum. In Charleston you can see incredible 18th century homes and plantations, museums, and the Battery that protected the city. Charleston also has great art galleries and one-of-a-kind shops and antique stores. Don't miss the Charleston Ghost and Graveyard Tour too!
So, if you're ready to advance your nursing career while enjoying a state rich with history and all the amenities then make South Carolina your next destination!
ResponsibilitiesAs a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Review the health of the patient and administer medications as necessary.
- Helping patients with personal needs immediately after their medical procedure as they are guided back to consciousness.
- Monitor the vitals of the patient and make certain that no complications arise.
- Care for the patients post-op wounds and change dressings as necessary.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.