Columbia, MO has so much to offer you on your next nursing contract. Whether you love exploring the outdoors or have an appreciation for the arts, you'll find something just for you. Stephens Lake Park is the perfect tranquil spot for you to enjoy a walk, run or bike ride. Nothing better than fresh air in your lungs and unforgettable views. After you work up an appetite at Stephens Lake Park, sign yourself up for Columbia Culinary Tours. This is the best way to find your favorite local eateries and get a feel for downtown Columbia. Whatever makes you happy, you'll find it in Columbia.
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit RN will be responsible for the care of patients that have just undergone anesthesia during a medical procedure. Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurses take care of a wide variety of patients, from adults to children and play an crucial role in the recovery of the patient.
As a PACU Registered nurse your duties consist of:
- Assess the health of the patient and administer medications as needed.
- Assisting patients with personal needs directly after their medical procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Monitor the patient’s vitals and ensure that no complications are found.
- Take care of the patients post operation wounds and change bandages when needed.
One year of experience as a PACU RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.