RNOUT PATIENT SURGERYColumbia, MO
The out patient surgery registered nurse assists the doctors and anesthesia team to provide care for patients who want treatment for different illnesses and diseases. They make sure all safety precautions are satisfied at all times.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Out Patient Surgery Registered Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the patient's health condition and ensure they are recovering effectively.
- Giving prescribed medications and injections, and assisting the physician with any assessments and procedures when necessary.
- Making sure patients are comfortable before, during and after minor medical procedures.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Out Patient Surgery RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours