Take your next travel nursing assignment to the wild, wild, west! Albuquerque, NM has so much to offer a nurse like yourself. You'll be in awe of the beauty, culture, cuisine and excitement that this city brings to the table. It is like nothing you've experienced before, so now is your time!
One of the most TOP rated things to do in Albuquerque is the Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise. Find time in your schedule to check this off your bucket list. You'll see from a bird's eye view the beautiful surroundings of Albuquerque, the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande. Enjoy the scene with your very own pilot – giving you an inside scoop of the area. Once you land, you'll enjoy sparkling wine and breakfast! Sounds like the perfect way to start off the day...
If heights are not your thing, don't worry! There is much more that this city has to offer. Keep your feet grounded on the incredible Foothill Trails. This is a great spot to stretch your legs for a nice hike or an opportunity to mountain bike. Get a little stress out after a long shift, perhaps? After a day of hiking, you'll need a break for grub and relaxation. So, why not check out one of the top rated local Mexican restaurants?!
Relax at the #1 rated TripAdvisor Mexican restaurant, The Range CafÃ©. Grab a cold margarita and order your favorite Mexican dish. Doesn't this sound like a perfect way to end the day in Albuquerque, NM?!
There are numerous RN job opportunities in Albuquerque, NM – it's time to get you there!
The Operating Room Nurse is responsible for working with surgeons in the operating room. Operating Room RNs will prep the operating room and the patient for the procedure and make sure that all equipment is safe and operating correctly.
OR RN responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and hand medical instruments and medical supplies to them during operations.
- Gathering and tracking all items needed for lab work.
One year of experience as an OR Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed