RNOR SURGERYWICHITA, KS
The Operating Room RN is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. Operating Room Registered Nurses will prep the OR and the patient for surgery and make certain that all equipment is sterile and working correctly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Nurse responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the well being of the patient before, during and after the procedure.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgeons and provide medical instruments and supplies to them during procedures.
- Preserving and logging the items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
06:00 - 18:00