The OR Nurse is responsible for assisting surgeons in the operating room. Operating Room Registered Nurses will prepare the room and the patient for surgery and make positive that all medical equipment is clean and operating properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room RN duties include:
- Evaluating the well being of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and give instruments and medical supplies to them during operations.
- Preserving and tracking all items needed for lab work.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00