Your next travel RN contract is waiting for you in the heart of the south – Birmingham, AL! The southern hospitality of Birmingham will surely have you feeling right at home. You will have an incredible experience here, we just know it!
The first of many things to do on your assignment is to check out the Oak Mountain State Park. This is an incredible spot for biking, hiking, and walking – all while taking in the breathtaking views of Alabama. You can also have a little adventure by renting a boat, going horseback riding and perfecting your golf game. This is definitely a place you'll be coming back to more than once!
After a fun day at Oak Mountain State Park, pop in at Saw's Juke Joint for some delicious food. Men's Journal is quoted saying this place has the "Best Barbecue in America"! I don't know about you, but we're intrigued. Definitely worth trying for yourself.
Birmingham is a travel nurse's dream location. Fantastic sights, parks, restaurants and so much more! It is truly a city that you will love to explore. Your 13 week contract is going to go so fast, you'll wish for an extension in this great city!
The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting surgeons in the operating room. Operating Room Registered Nurses will prep the room and the patient for surgery and make sure that all equipment is safe and working correctly.
OR Registered Nurse responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the well being of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and hand instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Preserving and labeling all items needed for lab work.
One year of experience as an Operating Room RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.