Wisconsin is the Badger State, but you may know it as the cheese state or the dairy capital of the US. While on your travel RN job you'll find fun and interesting things to do spring, summer, fall and winter. During the winter you can have some fun snowmobiling on their 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails, and make sure you visit Eagle River the snowmobile capital of the world. Nurses, if you love hunting there are many spots to hunt deer and turkey. During the fall, it's a great chance to grab your camera and get some beautiful pictures of the leaves changing colors. Take the scenic trip to Door County, which is especially pretty that time of year. Nurses love what Door County has to offer, especially the theaters, great dining, museums, and even lighthouses. There is so much to see!
An Obstetrics and Gynecology RN specializes in taking care of pregnant women. In addition, OB/GYN RNs work to resolve complications related to female reproductive organs. OB/GYN RNs are committed to making women’s lives better.
As an OB/GYN RN your duties include:
- Utilizing medical/surgical nursing skills.
- Care for women is the main duty of OB/GYN Registered Nurses.
- Ability to care for mothers and newborns in a kind manner is a must.
- Will need to assist with prepping equipment, tools and supplies that are needed regularly.
One year of experience as a Obstetrics and Gynecology RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.