Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
An OB/GYN Registered Nurse specializes in taking care of expecting mothers. In addition, Obstetrics and Gynecology Registered Nurses work to resolve problems related to female reproductive organs. Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurses commit to making women’s lives better.
As an Obstetrics and Gynecology Registered Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Utilizing medical/surgical nursing skills.
- How women are cared for is the main responsibility of Obstetrics and Gynecology RNs.
- Ability to care for mothers and infants in a attentive manner is a must.
- Will need to assist with prepping equipment, tools and supplies that are needed regularly.
One year of experience as a Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.