Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
A Medical Surgical RN performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical RN’s work directly with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A Medical Surgical RN can step in and perform the duties of a charge nurse when needed.
As a Medical Surgical RN your duties consist of:
- Handling patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Logging patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests.
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
One year of experience as a Medical Surgical RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
2,000 hours in medical-surgical nursing in the past three years.