Your next travel RN contract is waiting for you in the heart of the south – Birmingham, AL! The southern hospitality of Birmingham will surely have you feeling right at home. You will have an incredible experience here, we just know it!
The first of many things to do on your assignment is to check out the Oak Mountain State Park. This is an incredible spot for biking, hiking, and walking – all while taking in the breathtaking views of Alabama. You can also have a little adventure by renting a boat, going horseback riding and perfecting your golf game. This is definitely a place you'll be coming back to more than once!
After a fun day at Oak Mountain State Park, pop in at Saw's Juke Joint for some delicious food. Men's Journal is quoted saying this place has the "Best Barbecue in America"! I don't know about you, but we're intrigued. Definitely worth trying for yourself.
Birmingham is a travel nurse's dream location. Fantastic sights, parks, restaurants and so much more! It is truly a city that you will love to explore. Your 13 week contract is going to go so fast, you'll wish for an extension in this great city!
The Telemetry Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that must have special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Giving medications and use life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.