ResponsibilitiesAs a Maternal and Child Health Professional your responsibilities include:
- Providing information on family planning matters.
- Promoting preventive health and prenatal practices for mothers. Which consists of helping her with prenatal care, reviewing her diet, and reducing and/or eliminating her use of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs.
- Advocating for the health and well being of women who are pregnant and their children.
- Promoting increased family vaccination rates.
- Assisting the new mother get prepared physically and emotionally for the arrival of her baby.
- Provide coaching for the expecting mother and her family to ensure she can be self-sufficient by assisting them to develop a plan for their life.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Maternal and Child Health Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
You probably have lots of questions swirling in your head about becoming an agency nurse - we understand. That is why we are here! We are happy to answer any looming questions.Benefits
Your health and happiness are extremely important to us. We want to give our nurses the best we possibly can, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package.Tax Info
It's no secret that travel nursing comes with many benefits. The tax advantages are among them. Before you can leverage the significant tax privileges, first you have to understand them.PRN Plus
As a part of our Nurses PRN family, you'll get more than you were expecting! Along with competitive pay rates, extensive benefits, and great service, you'll also get access to all the perks of our PRN Plus Program!Earn Ceus
As a demonstration of our commitment to the education and advancement of our nurses, we partnered with Nursing Spectrum to provide our nurses with access to an online e-learning center.