Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
A Labor and Delivery Nurse offers a balance of the same elements that are found in the ICU, operating room, ER department and pediatric nursing. A Labor and Delivery RN needs to have excellent communication skills because they are the link between the patient, family members and the physician. A Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse must be able to think on their feet and come up with solutions quickly. L&D Nurses assist the doctor and spend many hours on their feet.
As a L&D Registered Nurse some of your duties consist of:
- Making assessments of contractions, cervix for dilation, fetal heart rate, etc.
- Performing follow-up duties which include:
- Checking the condition of the newborn.
- Checking the mothers condition.
- Watching for signs of trouble.
- Checking for signs of infections and any other troubles.
- One year of experience as a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.