Charleston, WV offers so much more than just great job opportunities. Imagine looking out your window to find beautiful mountain peaks and lush greenery. You can almost smell the crispness in the air, it is such an alluring place for your next contract. Let's take a walk through Charleston and explore more…
One of the best ways to immerse yourself into the city is checking out the West Virginia State Museum. Take an afternoon to explore the numerous exhibits and unique artifacts that will take you back in time. You'll leave your tour with a greater appreciation for the state.
If you are looking for a spot with gorgeous views, then you need to stretch your legs at Overlook Rock Trail located in Kanawha State Forest. Walk through the lush forest, which if you were mistaken is right out of a movie. Be sure to snap photos to remember the stunning sights.
With all this exploring you owe it to yourself to relax a bit. There's no better way than with some great food and drink. Make your way over to Pies & Pints for some cold beverages and delicious pizza. This spot is a city favorite and we're sure it'll become yours too!
Are you ready to take on Charleston?
An Intermediate Care RN oversees the care of patients with non-life threatening, but usually very serious health problems who need advanced care and intensive interventions.
As an ICRN some of your responsibilities include:
- Introductory patient assessment.
- Create customized plan of care based on the condition of the patient.
- Aiding the physicians to perform medication treatments.
- Continuing assessments as needed based on the status of the patient.
- Document all patient assessment results, physical responses to procedures and the patient’s overall progress.
- Summarize all patient information to the appropriate personnel by the end of each shift.
One year of experience as an Intermediate Care RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.