Charleston, WV offers so much more than just great job opportunities. Imagine looking out your window to find beautiful mountain peaks and lush greenery. You can almost smell the crispness in the air, it is such an alluring place for your next contract. Let's take a walk through Charleston and explore more…
One of the best ways to immerse yourself into the city is checking out the West Virginia State Museum. Take an afternoon to explore the numerous exhibits and unique artifacts that will take you back in time. You'll leave your tour with a greater appreciation for the state.
If you are looking for a spot with gorgeous views, then you need to stretch your legs at Overlook Rock Trail located in Kanawha State Forest. Walk through the lush forest, which if you were mistaken is right out of a movie. Be sure to snap photos to remember the stunning sights.
With all this exploring you owe it to yourself to relax a bit. There's no better way than with some great food and drink. Make your way over to Pies & Pints for some cold beverages and delicious pizza. This spot is a city favorite and we're sure it'll become yours too!
Are you ready to take on Charleston?
An ICRN oversees the care of patients with non-life threatening, but usually very serious symptoms who need advanced assessment and intensive therapies.
As an ICRN some of your responsibilities consist of:
- Introductory patient consultation.
- Create customized care plan based on the patient’s condition.
- Aiding the medical staff to perform appropriate treatments.
- Continuing assessments as needed based on the patient’s condition.
- Document all patient assessment results, feedback to procedures and the patient’s general progress.
- Report all information on patients to the appropriate co-workers by the end of each shift.
One year of experience as an Intermediate Care Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.