South Carolina is the perfect place for RN to live the life they've always dreamed off. In the summer, South Carolina has fantastic beaches with surf, sun and sand for you to enjoy. But that's not all, there's also fantastic shopping, great food, historic sites and great outdoor fun all waiting for you in South Carolina.
Along the Eastern Atlantic Coast of South Carolina are lots of popular spots.The Grand Strand comprises 60 miles of mostly beachfront from the North and South Carolina border through the towns of Little River, Atlantic Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach and Garden City down to Pawleys Island. Along the Grand Strand are some of the best beaches in the U.S. and great eateries and other tourist attractions.
Historic Charleston is the cultural center of the deep south and is beautifully preserved almost like a living museum. In Charleston you can see incredible 18th century homes and plantations, museums, and the Battery that protected the city. Charleston also has great art galleries and one-of-a-kind shops and antique stores. Don't miss the Charleston Ghost and Graveyard Tour too!
So, if you're ready to advance your nursing career while enjoying a state rich with history and all the amenities then make South Carolina your next destination!
ResponsibilitiesICU RNs responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the patient's condition.
- Assisting doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning properly while caring for patients.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an ICU RN within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.