Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The Home Health Nurse is responsible for providing high qaulity care for the elderly or disabled, in the patient’s home. Home Health RN will generally help the patient with everyday tasks that they can no longer take care of by themselves.
As a Home Health RN your duties consist of:
- Helping the patient with eating, taking baths, dressing, and other areas they struggle with.
- Delivering prescribed medications and recording the patient’s vitals on a daily basis.
- Provide the patient with diet and exercise plans to best align with their current health condition and monitor their daily progress.
- Take patients to and from physician appointments.
One year of experience as a Home Health Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.