You'll never believe all the wonderful things you can find in the state of Arkansas. Spectacular scenes, jaw-dropping race tracks, and animated shopping centers and restaurants merely skim the surface of the tremendous offers found here. If you're a travel nurse looking for a hot location to spend your next thirteen weeks, Arkansas is worth your interest.
You can do things in Arkansas that you simply can't do anywhere else. Unique activities include treasure hunting in tourist magnets like the Crater of Diamonds State Park and various crystal mines positioned around the city of Hot Springs. These excavation sites are no joke - people dig up glimmering gems every day and get to keep them as souvenirs. The state is also host to several racing events from horse derbies to bike competitions.
Culture and entertainment spots are in bulk when the sun sets. The Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, one of the most respected names in music, plays moving compositions for appreciative audiences. Traditional Southern music - jazz, rock and roll, and bluegrass, for example - also lingers in the air and accentuates visitors' Arkansas experience.
So if you want days full of heart-pumping action and nights full of sophisticated relaxation, treat yourself to a travel nursing assignment in Arkansas! There's nothing better than expanding your career opportunities while having the time of your life!
RNHOME CARE/CBRFHarrison, AR
ResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health RN your duties include:
- Helping the patient with eating, taking baths, getting dressed, and other areas they have difficulty with.
- Delivering prescribed medications and documenting the patient's vitals on a daily basis.
- Provide the patient with diet and exercise plans to best fit their current health status and check their daily results.
- Transport the patient to and from doctor appointments.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Home Health Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.