RNFLOATLas Vegas, NV
A Float Nurse is qualified to work in different areas of the facility and it is typical to move between floors, possibly within a single shift. Some Float Nurse have regular shifts, some do not â€“ this is dependent on the needs of the facility. A Float RN is flexible but also has more control over the hours they work.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Float Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Helping during times of unusually heavy workloads.
- Ability to take over the responsibilities of nurses who are absent.
- Complete the duties of the standard floor nurse without interruption.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Float Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Las Vegas, NV
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours