Nebraska has wide open spaces, dotted with charming towns and unique and sometimes funky attractions, to the west and Omaha, a friendly and dynamic city on the east. The number one attraction in Nebraska is the world famous Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. The Henry Doorly Zoo is considered on of the top zoos in the world. It has the world's largest indoor rainforest, the world's largest indoor desert, a saltwater aquarium with underwater walk-thru tunnel and many more exhibit areas. This is a don't miss destination.
The Omaha Zoo zoo should certainly be at the top of everyone's list of things to do in Nebraska, but there are lots of other attractions to add too. The Omaha Children's Museum is a great place to let the kids learn science. The Joslyn Art Museum has a great collection that stretches from antiquity to the present and The Strategic Air and Space Museum is one of the best in the nation. Don't miss the Lauritzen Botanical Gardens and the Fontenelle Forest Nature Center either. Ready for great restaurants and unique shops? Then an afternoon or evening at the Old Market is a must!
Most of all, Nebraska is friendly people, living in a relaxed place. It's a great place to relax and unwind while making new friends and advancing your nursing career!
RNFirst AssistKearney, NE
ResponsibilitiesAs a First Assistant Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Performing any assessments to prepare the patient for their surgery.
- Assisting the surgeons in any way needed ways during the procedure.
- Giving incision and wound care during surgery while continually watching the vitals of the patient.
- Educating patients and their families on the best post surgery care to ensure a complete recovery is made.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a First Assistant RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.