Emergency Nurses help patients who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to quickly identify life-threatening problems while remaining calm and professional.
As an Emergency Room Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and having the ability to make immediate, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are in stable condition and reducing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Giving medications while checking for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly take vitals and other health samples when needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.