Emergency Nurses help people that are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Room RNs need to have the ability to quickly identify life-threatening problems while remaining professional and calm.
As an Emergency Room RNs your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make quick, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and reducing any pain in an intense setting.
- Giving medications while checking for allergies to prevent problems.
- Quickly obtain vitals and other samples as needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency room RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.