Emergency Nurses assist patients that are experiencing critical injuries or trauma. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to quickly identify life-threatening problems while remaining professional and calm.
As an Emergency Nurses your duties include:
- Managing time and having the ability to make quick, accurate assessments.
- Making certain patients are in stable condition and reducing any pain in an intense setting.
- Providing prescribed medications while checking for any allergies to prevent complications.
- Quickly take vitals and other samples as necessary.
One year of experience as an Emergency room RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.