Emergency Room RNs assist people that are experiencing critical injuries or trauma. Emergency Room Registered Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening complications while staying calm and professional.
As an Emergency Room Registered Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make rapid, accurate assessments.
- Making certain patients are in stable condition and reducing any pain in an intense setting.
- Giving medications while reviewing their records for any allergies to prevent complications.
- Quickly take vitals and other health samples as necessary.
One year of experience as an Emergency room nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.