Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
Emergency Room Registered Nurses assist people who are experiencing life-threatening injuries or trauma. Emergency Room RNs need to have the ability to quickly identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Room RNs your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are in stable condition and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Providing prescribed medications while checking for allergies to prevent complications.
- Quickly obtain vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.