Vermont is a popular destination for Traveling RNs due to its rich culture, breathtaking scenery, and outdoor activities. Being a small state in size makes the variety of experiences that Vermont offers easily accessible to visitors.
The Burlington waterfront is the spot to go for those looking for an urban feel or who would like to explore the many restaurants and microbreweries that Vermont offers. In warmer months, live music can be found along the popular lakefront. For those exploring Vermont in summer months, Burlington Wine and Food Festival offers the chance to sample the best the area has to offer.
With the Green Mountains running through the state, Vermont is a well-known skiing destination whether you're just beginning or ready for the advanced slopes. If you take a Travel Nursing contract at a warmer time of year, Vermont offers beautiful hiking trails and is famous for its fall foliage. As the Green Mountains are bursting with color, you can ride one of the many ski lifts just to take in the view.
The endless Bed and Breakfasts dotting the countryside, most of which are full in summer months, show how popular of a destination Vermont has become for those ready to explore its quaint towns and mountain adventures. If you'd like to join them on your next Travel Nursing assignment, contact Nurses PRN to get started!
Emergency Nurses assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Nurse your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly taking vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support certification through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed