Take your next travel nursing assignment to the wild, wild, west! Albuquerque, NM has so much to offer a nurse like yourself. You'll be in awe of the beauty, culture, cuisine and excitement that this city brings to the table. It is like nothing you've experienced before, so now is your time!
One of the most TOP rated things to do in Albuquerque is the Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise. Find time in your schedule to check this off your bucket list. You'll see from a bird's eye view the beautiful surroundings of Albuquerque, the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande. Enjoy the scene with your very own pilot – giving you an inside scoop of the area. Once you land, you'll enjoy sparkling wine and breakfast! Sounds like the perfect way to start off the day...
If heights are not your thing, don't worry! There is much more that this city has to offer. Keep your feet grounded on the incredible Foothill Trails. This is a great spot to stretch your legs for a nice hike or an opportunity to mountain bike. Get a little stress out after a long shift, perhaps? After a day of hiking, you'll need a break for grub and relaxation. So, why not check out one of the top rated local Mexican restaurants?!
Relax at the #1 rated TripAdvisor Mexican restaurant, The Range CafÃ©. Grab a cold margarita and order your favorite Mexican dish. Doesn't this sound like a perfect way to end the day in Albuquerque, NM?!
There are numerous RN job opportunities in Albuquerque, NM – it's time to get you there!
Emergency Nurses assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Nurse your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly taking vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed