Emergency Room Registered Nurses provide care for people that are experiencing life-threatening trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Registered Nurses need to have the ability to rapidly identify life-threatening problems while staying professional and calm.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Room RNs your responsibilities include:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make rapid, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are in stable condition and managing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Supplying medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent complications.
- Rapidly obtain vitals and other health samples when needed.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency room RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours