Emergency Room RNs assist people who are experiencing life-threatening trauma or injuries. Emergency Room RNs need to be able to quickly identify life-threatening problems while staying calm and professional.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Room Registered Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make immediate, accurate assessments.
- Making certain patients are in stable condition and managing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Giving prescribed medications while checking for allergies to prevent complications.
- Rapidly take vitals and other samples when necessary.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency room registered nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours